Monday 28 March 2011

Final Advert


This is my final advert, which I also created in photoshop, and my AS skills of using photoshop were enhanced and I also thoroughly enjoyed this task.

The theme of my advert was very similar to my Digipak, I did this on purpose as I feel that an audience can look at an advert and therefore know the theme of the Digpak, and this may help them to identify the CD( Digpak) in stores or online etc.
I kept the theme of the coloured blocks, and black and white saturated photo's, I did this as I felt that it added a depth to my images, and made them stand out. I feel that my advert is reasonably simple, but I think this is appropriate for the story of my video.

Unlike my Digipak I did not include any 'happy' or 'positive' images, as I felt that for an advert I needed to advertise a story that has no answer at the moment and I feel that my advert does this.  Moreover I included lyrics from the track 'Nobody knows my troubles but God' on the advert, so that an audience can link the images, with the lyrics and they will then make up a story for themselves and want to know the story of this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment